Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to Season 5


Hello Homescool Players and Families!

Tomorrow is the first day of Season 5 of the Homescool Players. I decided to start this blog to chronicle our journey this year. If you ever miss a meeting or can't remember what exactly I said to bring to practice you can find a detailed account right here on this blog. Pretty cool, huh?

And, for those of you who like your privacy, rest assured this blog is only accessible to those I invite which in this case are the current members of the Homescool Players. If you would like to have a grandparent or alternative email address approved, let me know. I will send them an invitation.

We will meet tomorrow at 4pm at Chez Spoerndle :-) Plan that we will spend most of our time getting organized, getting to know each other and learning what Shakespeare is all about.

Looking forward to another great season of DRAMA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment